Leasing rooms at the addresses: Žibų st. 106, Aviečių way. 22, Kriaušių way. 16.
Holiday cottages „Jūrmylė“, „Akmeninė sala“, „Rąstinė Vila“.
Move in date
Move out date
Number of people:
Local fee for usage of Palanga resort public infrastructure: Eur.
Rent price: Eur.
Advance payment: Eur.
Sum price: Eur.
- Upon arrival, payment is made for the whole ordered term at once.
- If the term of stay is shortened arbitrarily, the payment is not refunded.
- A rented room accommodates the number of people agreed upon. If an additional person is to be accommodated, contact administration.
- The administration is not accountable for the state of the guests’ health, traumas, or lost material possessions.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances the leaseholder cannot provide the tenant with a living space, the advance payment is refunded to the tenant. Upon cancelling a reservation, the advance payment is not refunded.
- The guests commit to paying for any damage made.
- All guests are required to get acquainted with and to follow the rules of the resort, attached to the contract.
- If rules are broken, the administration reserves the right to evict the guests without refunding paid payment.
For reservations call +37065516627, +37065520286, and +37067355593
8:00-11:00 h Guests check out
From 14:00 h. Guests check in, unless agreed upon differently
Name, surname, address, phone No., ID No., signature.
GENERAL INTERNAL RULES OF THE RESORT
- Guests check in from 14:00 h., check out until 11:00 h.
- Upon registering, a document proving personal ID must be provided as well as the names and surnames of each guest.
- Period of peace and quiet at the resort: from 23:00 to 9:00 h.
- Smoking inside the cottages is strictly prohibited.
- Material responsibility falls for broken or otherwise damaged resort equipment. The amount of damage is assessed by the administration.
- Appearance of third persons on the territory without informing the administration is strictly prohibited. For additionally accommodated guests, a fee set by the administration applies.
- Upon noticing a fault in the equipment of the cottage, please inform the administration immediately.
- At night or if windy, the outside umbrella must be folded.
- Cleanness and order is to be maintained throughout the territory of the resort.
- When leaving the resort, the key of the cottage must be returned to the administration, which checks to ensure that no damage is made. If the key is lost, a fee applies for the making of a new one.
GUIDE TO FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Please follow the fire safety rules:
- Do not leave operating electrical equipment without supervision.
- Smoking inside the cottage is strictly prohibited. Please smoke outside on the terrace.
- It is strictly prohibited to carry into the cottage and keep materials that can cause a fire.
- Barbeque grills are to be used only next to the awning, in designated places.
Upon noticing a fire on the territory of the resort, immediately call the emergency line 112 or inform the administration.
Guests. In order to ensure safe recreation, we demand that only registered persons are inside the cottages at all times. If you would like to entertain guests, please inform the administration. If rules are broken, the administration may evict the guest at its own discretion, without refunding the payment.
- Bicycles are only leased if a document proving personal ID is provided. Cost: 1 h – 2 Eur; 1 day – 7 Eur
- The person who has rented a bicycle is materially accountable for any damage made to the bicycle. If the bicycle is lost or broken, the damage must be paid for, as assessed by the administration.
- The tenant must take care of the rented equipment and use it for its intended purpose.
- The tenant is accountable for using the rented equipment from its hand-over until return.
- Using the bicycles on sand is strictly prohibited.
- Upon returning the bicycle, if sand is noticed on the chain or the gears, the client must remove the sand (by cleaning with a high-pressure water hose), otherwise, to pay the service provider 10 Eur.
- Parents are accountable for the safety of their kids at the playground.
- Before stepping on the trampoline, please remove footwear and take everything out of your pockets. At one time, only one child of up to 14 years-old can use the trampoline.
To rent a kayak, call +37065516627
A two-person kayak costs 15 EUR.
Routes. Akmeninė sala (Stone Island) – Beždžionių tiltas (Monkey Bridge)
Telephone numbers: +37065516627, +37065520286, +37067355593
Director: Arūnas Švedkauskas